Recharge Your Practice. Expand Your Capacity for Creativity and Innovation.
Join us for a Breakaway 2 day Workshop
Bring a breakaway workshop to your school, district, or region
Teachers: CTE, STEAM/STEM, CORE Subject, and Makerspace Technicians, any educator interested in bringing 21st century skills to their students.
Breaker Professional Development will help you:
- Build units that matter to students and to the world
- Prepare students to be the creative, collaborative problem-solvers the new economy demands
- Increase your students’ creative confidence
- Elevate non-traditional learners alongside traditional learners
- Teach an enterprising mindset to your students
- Gain the tools, practices, and mindsets to transform your classroom culture
Coaching and facilitation services are available after you complete a Breakaway workshop.
Breaker facilitators will work with you at your home site to integrate the method into your curriculum. Aligned with CTE, Core Subject, and STEAM/STEM coursework.
Design Challenges begin with a real world problem and end with a prototype of a viable solution to that problem. Students lead the process gaining confidence in their ability to identify opportunities and create value in the world. The Breakaway workshop will teach you how to create and facilitate design challenges within your classroom.
Design Challenges allow students to hone their skills as creative problem solvers. Design challenges add relevancy to student learning. Cover your important content areas while your students practice important skills needed for success in the new economy.
Interested in registering for a Breakaway workshop in 2018?
Click here for more information on how to bring Breakaway to your school this year.