Recruitment is Currently Open for our 2017 Summer Design Challenge: The Future of Learning
This Year’s Summer Design Challenge Will Run July 31st - August 11th
- Students will meet from 10:00am - 3:00pm each day Monday - Friday
- Base camp for the design challenge will be at Concordia University
- Meals will be provided and a transportation stipend for busing and light rail is available
- No experience needed; all are welcome!
- Students need to fill out a brief application. Registration link below.
Questions? Contact Erin Bray at email@example.com
Teachers, Counselors, Coaches: We Need Your Help!
Who are the students that would most enjoy and benefit from this experience?
THE CHALLENGE: In our rapidly changing world, one institution remains the static: Our Schools
The prevailing factory education model no longer prepares our students for success in their post-graduate lives nor does it give teachers the freedom to adopt more relevant instructional approaches.
How might we...
- Redesign school and the role of “learner”?
- Engage the community with 21st century learners?
Breaker Student Design Challenges:
- Are human-centered and real-world relevant
- Teach students to use an innovator’s toolkit
- Develop students’ enterprising mindset
- Hone students’ ability to communicate, collaborate, and think critically
- Students will exit Breaker with new skills, a new sense of self, and a new understanding of their city. Ready-for-impact products and services will result from Breaker.
Want to recommend a student?
Applications are still being received. Register below.