We strive to empower educators to consider themselves entrepreneurs, growing their own 21st century skill set to inspire new ways of teaching and learning.
Here are some resources that inform and inspire us.
- TEDxNYED Talk by Tony Wagner: “Play, passion, purpose”
- TED Talk by Angela Lee Duckworth: “The key to success? Grit”
- “New Vision for Education: Unlocking the Potential of Technology” by the World Economic Forum
- “Rethinking How Students Succeed” by Lija Farnham, Gihani Fernando, Mike Perigo, & Colleen Brosman, with Paul Tough in Stanford Social Innovation Review
- “5 Big Ways Education Will Change By 2020” by Samantha Cole in Fast Company magazine
- “To Advance Education, We Must First Reimagine Society” by Luba Vangelova in KQED blog, MindShift
- “14 Great Facebook Groups Every Teacher Should Know About” by Educational Technology and Mobile Learning website
- Mistakes Are Not All Created Equal by Eduardo Briceno, CEO Mindset Works in Minset Works blog
- “No More Excuses: Teaching 21st-Century Skills in a Low-Tech Setting” by Jenna Barclay in Education Week Teacher blog